Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
51 posts Page 4 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Beautiful cat, Russ. What kind is it? Looks like a long hair Ragdoll except for the face.
Hello Carol. We were at my DW's sister house when I took that photo [it's her cat]. I posted the photo because I liked the cat so much and thought the photo was nice. No idea what type of cat it is. I will ask Kim next time I see her.
westiemom wrote: Courtney, pixel is adorable. How long do bunnies usually live? I know nothing about them except that they're so cute and can be house trained.
Anita

Anita, Judy, and Russ, thank you. I think Pixel is pretty cute too, but I'm biased. 8-) I've read that bunnies can live to about 10 years if they're fixed. I get the impression that many don't make it that long though. But of course some make it to 12.

Courtney
We called him for dinner and he came running.

Thanks for the info, Courtney. I always learn something from people on the forum. I hope you post more photos of Pixel. (I love his name :rotfl: )
Russ, what a cute photo! Shamus will come running for a treat, but not for dinner. Here's my latest photo of Shamus, taken yesterday.

Anita

westiemom wrote: Russ, what a cute photo! Shamus will come running for a treat, but not for dinner. Here's my latest photo of Shamus, taken yesterday. Anita

Anita: You take wonderful photos and frame them excellently. Shamus is a beautiful dog and lucky to be in a home that loves him.
Thank you, Russ. Shamus is so very lovable that it would be impossible not to love him. He follows me everywhere and loves to be held and cuddled. Right now he's draped across my foot with his head on a stuffed toy. For some reason he loves toys that are as big or bigger than he is.

Anita
Our daughter loved dressing up Stasha. Stasha seemed to like it too.

That's so cute, Russ. A great big, supposedly fierce dog all dressed up. :rotfl: Thanks for making me laugh.

Anita
Anita: You are very welcome. Maybe this one will put a smile on your face too?

Back in those days, our little girl loved to play with our, as you put it, fierce dog.

You can almost tell what Stasha is thinking from the look on her face.

Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
51 posts Page 4 of 6