Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
23 posts Page 2 of 3
Chronic pain, sorry to hear that. I have chronic back pain, but a couple of weeks ago (and no I'm not pushing the bed) brought a sleep number bed. It was installed a week ago this past Saturday. I had gotten the first week of goooood sleep in years, since I was a teenager. A course my job keeps me up most nights (I'm a computer support person (troubleshooting)) and days.

Dane :ugeek:
Dane
-------------------------------------
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
fdlite wrote: Chronic pain, sorry to hear that. I have chronic back pain, but a couple of weeks ago (and no I'm not pushing the bed) brought a sleep number bed. It was installed a week ago this past Saturday. I had gotten the first week of goooood sleep in years, since I was a teenager. A course my job keeps me up most nights (I'm a computer support person (troubleshooting)) and days.

I got one of those 2 years ago with I was preggo with my son - it helps a lot! And I hate sleeping anywhere else now because I'm addicted to it. What's your sleep number? Mine is 40 and hubbys is 85! :shock:
70 (sometimes 65) and wife is 40. An other addiction that I will have, first PSE and now my sleep number bed. Just what i needed. :P

Dane
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
storm wrote: Finally I get in whew what a relief. I was all alone out in the cold :lol:
Holy Dina look at all the nice smiles. Lovely clean non glare windows/pages.
Thank you again Jane & Christian for giving us this lovely new home.

:geek: this is the smiley I sure wish I could use as a signature then maybe I would not have to ask so many questions.
Storm

Hey Storm told you I'd meet you here !!! George
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
Opps sorry for yelling !!!!! :mrgreen:

George
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
jane & Dane--
Several years ago my wife got one of those Sleep Number beds and it just did not work for her. Of course they failed to tell her that they do not work for people who are over 200 pounds I think it was. :evil: We had to send it back. :cry:
Garry

The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Garry's Gallery
200lbs is creatianly not the limit - althought I won't tell you how much I got up with the second baby who weighed over 9lbs!!!

Wonder if there was a problem with the pump.
Not to highjack the thread ... again, but I'm sorry to say, I am way over that 200lbs limit. They said nothing to me about any limits? Right now, I'm getting the best sleep I have had in years (when I'm not working thru the night). I still have a couple weeks to determine if I keep it or not, but unless something changes, I don't see it going back.

Dane
Dane
Knight Reflections

My Flickr, not the horse
We've had the sleep number bed now for about 3 years and its the best bed I've ever slept in. And I definitely weigh over 200 lbs! (I think the DW does too, but she won't tell!) Between that and the CPAP, I'm finally getting the sleep I'd been missing all those years. :D
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
All I can say is she had hers a couple of years ago and when she went to lay down on it, all the air escaped. She tried it for three nights and called the manufacturer and they told her that she weighed too much. We had to pay the postage to send it back and it took six months to get reimbursed. Not a good experience.
Garry

The Procrastinator's Creed:
1. I believe that if anything is worth doing, it would have been done already.
2. I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Garry's Gallery
23 posts Page 2 of 3