Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
32 posts Page 2 of 4
I'll be back in Sept. ........................ don't forget me. :love:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi, no one could forget you. Did you have the wedding yet?
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
the wedding is Aug. 14th.
i had no idea all of the details we would have to deal with.
dress alterations- done wrong
pictures - rained out
bouquet for pictures - wrong flowers

The future bride had a complete meltdown yesterday when we were ordering the cake.
We had to go back today so she could apologize and we could finish.

Gosh.... i will be so glad when it is all said and done.
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
My solution to wedding jitters was to elope. No hassles, cheaper and forget the caterer. :saint:

But, I heartily hope everything comes together.

Was just thinking about you yesterday and how much I missed the lessons.
Kimi, glad you dropped in you are truly missed. :wave: May things go a bit smoother for you.
I miss you guys too!!!!! :love:
Hopefully my life will get back to normal in Sept.
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Really have missed you, Kimi.

Anita
Hi everybody,
sorry havent been about lately,been so busy trying to get my art work going,cant afford to get them wrong if they are going to be on display in the spring,and thats not far away when your' not happy with a pic and it goes in the bin,aaagghhhh!.
Plus,and dont try this at home ,I shut my thumb in the car door,no broken bones /tendon damage,just a messy split thumb and some wierd nerve stuff going on,cant use it yet but it is getting better :thumbsup: ,it looks like you have all been doing great things while I have been away,and I hope to join in the fun as soon as I can organise my time a bit better,miss everybody lots ,and will be back soon!!!!!,
regards,
min.
p.s.
here is one of my pics, it still has a lot of work to be done around the mouth/eye/nose and mane,but its getting there,it is my mare Peggy(a rare picture as her ears are rarely forward!)
unfinished-raw-peggy.jpg
unfinished-raw-peggy.jpg (28.97 KiB) Viewed 929 times
Min, your sketching is coming along great. :thumbsup: Wish I had your patience.....I've been trying out some sketching also, never could draw, but I'm just working on trying to relax the hand and do basic shapes etc.
I'm trying to come back.

Honestly my life has not been good the last few months. But I am hoping to fill the space with coming back to the forum soon.
32 posts Page 2 of 4