Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
17 posts Page 2 of 2
Did you send it to "Jane" or "Wags"? Most of the time I will be here as "Wags" I only use "Jane" when I have to do admin stuff.

If you sent it to Wags - then no I haven't gotten one from you.
Jane,

I sent one to "Wags" as well. It sat in my Outbox for ages, then disappeared..... :?

Nick
I got yours Nick - just haven't had a chance to reply yet.
jane,
I sent the PM twice once to both names....growing pains on this site....
Seems like I have gallery issues too....I've run out of room for other photos and don't know how to delete a single entry. There is a button to delete the whole gallery but that isn't what I want to do. Any help would be appreciated.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Chas, in your gallery, open the image you want to delete. That should give you an option in the upper left corner to delete the image. Your PrestoPhoto gallery allows 200 MB for your images. You can purchase an upgrade to your gallery if you want to have more space. Or resize your images so you can put more in your gallery.

Try to send me a PM and see if I get it.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I've checked both my inboxes Chas - lots from other folks but none from you.
From the User Guide: (http://www.phpbb.com/support/documentat ... /index.php)

Sent messages will appear in either the Outbox or the Sent messages folder. As long as the recipient(s) have not yet read the message, it will stay in the Outbox. As soon as someone reads the message it will be archived to the Sent messages folder. If the administrator allows it, you can edit messages after sending them as long as they are in the Outbox and the recipients have not yet read them.
17 posts Page 2 of 2