Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
10 posts Page 1 of 1
As some of you know I did a photo shoot for our local botanacal garden. They had maybe 10 volunteer photographers working taking photos of the iris as they bloomed. We all had to put our photos on a disc and hand them in to the Horticulture directer. He then would select the photos to be published and forwarded to the iris society. Today was the big iris sale and when I went to the park and I was so suprised. The director said Tina you will want to know that I selected 80% of your photos for the flower shoot. He said I would have used you 100 % but thought it was only fair to use a few of the others photos even if they were not as good as yours. He said thank you for all your hard work and I hope to work with you again soon. I was so pleased and as I walked around looking at all the photos today I felt like I accomplished something. :chickendance: Just wanted to share the big thanks I recieved today.
Tina B
That's great, Tina. What an honor to have your pictures selected. Would love to see a few of them. :cheer2:
Isn't that nice when someone remembers to say. "Thank you."
The people "in charge" have so many balls in the air, it is a huge relief when the 'event' is over. They then tend to simply chill out and take a much needed break. He made the effort, that so many forget, to recognize your work.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
That's just wonderful, Tina. I really enjoy seeing your iris photos. Congratulations. :woohoo:

Anita
Congratulations. That's got to be gratifying.

Courtney
Tina: I'm so proud [and happy] for you.
:woohoo: :wave: Now I can say, "I knew her when...."

Congratulations!!!
Thank you all for the wonderful comments. Maybe this is something I needed to get my photo juices rolling again :rotfl:
Tina B
Tina,

Congratulations - nice to see and hear from someone that your work is appreciated.
John
Congrats :cheer2:
10 posts Page 1 of 1