Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
3 posts Page 1 of 1
It is official. Acobe released the announcement of PSE 8 today. There are some neat new features :chickendance:

Tina B
It will be very interesting to see what's new with PSE
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
I downloaded the 30 day trial. Oh, my goodness! what a chnge from PSE 6. There is one glitch that Adobe is working on and will eventually have a fix for and get it out to folks. The spot healing brush will crash the computers with only a single core. I'm not sure what that means, but mine sure crashes when I try to use that tool. Of course, that is one of the great new features in 9 as it has content aware associated with it. I really like the guided projects that they have built in to the program. Some really great features. It is much easier to use than 6 was and I've processed many, many of my "ho-hum" photos into absolutely stunning photos. Just installed the licensed version tonight so I'm ready to do all the pictures for the horse association awards banquets. I'm thinking the riders will be greatly surprised with the results of their pictures this year. Have used it to prepare a huge group of stock photos for the church craft fair in a couple of weeks. PSE 9 is really "sweet" if you can live without the spot healing tool.
3 posts Page 1 of 1