Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Anita, I have a photo of my wife with the Grand Canyon in the background. One of the frames you made has a blue border that would go really nice with some of the blue's in my picture. If you don't have any objections, I'd love to use your frame with my Grand Canyon picture. I didn't think it would be right using your frame without your permission.

Thanks in advance [for whatever you decide] - Russ
Russ, please use my frame. Looking forward to seeing your photo. :)

Anita
Thanks Anita. I like the way the blue in your fame looks with the blue in my picture.

BTY: The lady in the picture is my DW. The background is a section of the Grand Canyon.

In the original picture Donna was way too dark [standing in the shadow]. Using a layer mask I was able to lighten her up a bit - more was needed, but it just didn't look right being lighten anymore.

A larger photo can be see at http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/2487478/56383

Beautiful, Russ.

Anita
westiemom wrote: Beautiful, Russ.

Anita

Thank you Anita.
Russ this is beautiful. I can see this one in poster form.
The picture is beautiful Russ; however, I notice that the drop shadow on the frame and the drop shadow on the photo are going in different directions.
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
Joe_Kostoss wrote: The picture is beautiful Russ; however, I notice that the drop shadow on the frame and the drop shadow on the photo are going in different directions.

Joe, thanks for the heads up. I did not notice that.
8 posts Page 1 of 1