Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
6 posts Page 1 of 1
My DW took me for a drive and a walk this afternoon. She took me to the Point Vincinte Lighthouse where we hoped to see some whales swimming by as they are migrating to Baja as they do every year at this time. They go down there to have their babies. Sadly we didn't see any whales; however we did see some nice scenery. If you are interested, you can see a larger photo at the site below.

http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/2586653?refresh=1

Russ that is so beautiful. I love seeing your photos, nothing like that around here.
ladybug wrote: Russ that is so beautiful. I love seeing your photos, nothing like that around here.

Judy: Thanks for the kind words. On yesterday's walk I took close to 200 pictures. Below is one of those pictures. In the background you can see California's Santa Monica Mountains, which, on the west side, stop at the Pacific Ocean, where Malibu can be found.

The last 8 years that I worked on the FD, I was stationed in Palos Verdes, where I took this picture.

Beautiful Russ.
Russ, I always enjoy your ocean photos. They're just beautiful.

Anita
Judy and Anita: Thanks for the kind words. The ocean has always had a special place in my heart.

As we were walking along the cliff's edge [that day] I looked inland and saw this house under construction. As you might have guessed, from the photo below, the Palos Verdes section of Los Angles County is an area where the wealthy live. I worked at the PV fire station the last eight years of my carrier. Behind the fence you see [top right corner of the photo] is a golf course.

6 posts Page 1 of 1