Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
27 posts Page 2 of 3
That is the file that I have downloaded and tried to edit. Evidently I don't know how to edit that particular "Wheaties" layer.
jdaa is this what you want. This is a png you can download it.
Here is one more with thicker letters.
The version I have is in two PSD files. The file names "flat" makes the cover of the box. The file named "box" puts it together and makes it look like a box. Assuming I did it correctly, they are here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/fFTTUE2K/Wheaties.html

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Thank you for both your files. But again, I can't seem to edit the "Wheaties" layers....either of them. They do not say in the layers that they are a "T" text layer so that's the problem) I can however edit the "Breakfast of Champions" (this layer says it is a "T" text file). I will simply delete both "Wheaties" layers and find my own font to add. Thanks to all for the help. It's much appreciated.
I'm trying to make my own Wheaties layers. I can get them to scew but I don't know how to get the letters to stay straight across the bottom however to get taller in height.
I downloaded the template and when I tried to do the text it read 'copyright violation'. The font is a 'pay' one.

jdaa, you need to transform each letter individually. Type them out one letter per layer and have them even on the bottom. Then hold down the ctrl key and grab the corner you want to move. May have to do several moves per letter. HTH
jdda try using the transform perspective tool. That is what i used on the one i did in the above posts.
I see you are trying to use my template. The text layer is not editable as it is not a text layer. It is a word art. Like Judy said, make your own text layer and change the perspective to get the angle of the text. You will also need to add a drop shadow and bevel and emboss to it. I am trying to do this but CS3 is not letting me do a perspective transform on a text layer without rasterizing it. The font I am using that is a close as I can get the the actual Wheaties font is Haettenschweiler. Although once I rasterize (simplify) the layer the text to the right does tend to get fatter.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I have done my Wheaties layer. However when I go to "Image" - "transform" - the "perspective" is grayed out not allowing me to choose it.
27 posts Page 2 of 3