Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
1015 posts Page 97 of 102
Previous 1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 102 Next
Sorry I haven't been on much lately. Am hoping to get better and back to the forum soon.

Spotted this juvenile Tri-Colored Heron at a rookery.
You take care of you first and we will hold the fort down. Love your Heron.
ladybug wrote: You take care of you first and we will hold the fort down. Love your Heron.

Tennie, please take care and get well.
More from our back yard.

To see the photo larger (a much better image) open the link below. If you open the link below and the picture is too large for your screen you can click on one of the smaller links located just above the picture to the left of center.

http://russinator.smugmug.com/Flowers/N ... &lb=1&s=X3

Found some blue vervain. Processed entirely in lightroom4

Attachments

Russ another top notch flower. Linda that is a flower i have not seen before a beauty it is.
ladybug wrote: Russ another top notch flower. Linda that is a flower i have not seen before a beauty it is.

Linda, I'm with Judy. Never seen that one or heard of it. Great photo.

Judy, thanks for the kind words.
More from our back yard.

To see the photo larger (a much better image) open the link below. If you open the link below and the picture is too large for your screen you can click on one of the smaller links located just above the picture to the left of center.

http://russinator.smugmug.com/Flowers/N ... &lb=1&s=X3

Russ what an awesome close up. I so enjoy when you all share your flowers. This year i have none. Long story.
ladybug wrote: Russ what an awesome close up. I so enjoy when you all share your flowers. This year i have none. Long story.

Judy, thanks for the kind words. I'm thinking that the group might be getting tired of my flower pictures.
Previous 1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100 ... 102 Next
1015 posts Page 97 of 102