Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
1015 posts Page 1 of 102
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 102 Next
It was suggested to me, and I liked the idea, that I start a thread expanding on the old "Backyard Flowers" thread from many months ago. I said I'd do it so here we go.

Flowers, gardens and landscapes was suggested for a subject matter. I like all three of those subjects; however, I did feel that it was too limiting. That's why I added the last subject [anything else].

I will start this thread with a photo of my DW's new car - an anniversary gift from me to her.

BTW: her car is the Lexus, not the van. The van is my surfing/photo taking vehicle.

Russ very nice gift. Congratulations to the two of you on your 31st Anniversary.
ladybug wrote: Russ very nice gift. Congratulations to the two of you on your 31st Anniversary.

Judy, I agree with you, it was a very nice gift. But then, my DW is a wonderful gal and deserves it, after all, she has put up with me for 31 years. At times that wasn't an easy thing to do.

Here's another car photo. It was my first car. I bought it right after graduating from high school.

Russ, I bet you were really proud of your olds.
Thanks for starting this thread. I hope to see a lot of beautiful flowers from our members.

-------------------------
I can't help but wonder how many horses have suffered as a consequence of coming in contact with this plant.
fgl-horse-cripplers-0211.jpg
fgl-horse-cripplers-0211.jpg (191.44 KiB) Viewed 7085 times

at the Lady Bird Johnson's Wildflower Center in Austin, Tx.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Ouch that would hurt!
ladybug wrote: Ouch that would hurt!
I agree - those thorns look painful.

btw everyone -- spring is starting to spread across the country. It would be great to see what blooms in your yard. There were some outstanding flower photos posted last year. Let's see more this year ! :D
Betty
bjt wrote: spring is starting to spread across the country.

Maybe in Texas, but a little further north here, we have mud, and brown, and melting snowbanks. Gonna be a while before we see spring. :crying:
Irv, sorry you still have winter blahs in your area. Hopefully, things will brighten up for you soon. In the meantime, it would be nice to see some of the blooms you enjoyed in the past happy seasons.
Betty
I'm sitting here, looking out my window at some very pretty flowers. I will grab my camera and take a few pictures. I'll be back in a few minutes.

I'm back. I took 23 pictures. Here are three of those. I'll post more when I return home. I'm playing in a chess match this afternoon.

Actually, we have botanical gardens for just such moments as these. :)

Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 102 Next
1015 posts Page 1 of 102