Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
1015 posts Page 100 of 102
Previous 1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 Next
I've been enjoying the flowers and stuff that y'all have been posting!

Meanwhile, here's a couple more for the "Anything Else" category. I've been taking pictures at our church as part of the photography team there and we recently had a conference that featured, among other things, an interpretive dance. You can click the picture to see the full size version.

GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
And another one:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

And I do shoot flowers once in a while. :D

GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

Judy, Courtney and Carol: Thanks for the kind words. My DW and I were at our son's house for our grandson's 18th birthday party. BTW we have eight grandkids.

We walked across the street to get that sunset photo. I have no idea what the plant is called. They tell me it's some type of succulent but I have no idea what type it might be.
Gene, thanks for posting those wonderful photos.

I am wondering how you made the pictures clickable?

I also use SmugMug but I didn't know that was possible.

There's so much I don't know.
Thanks Russ!

To make your shots clickable like that, when you have it selected in your gallery, in the top right corner of the page is a Share button. Click that, then select 'Get a Link". In the window that opens, select the Embeddable Links tab, then just click the Copy button by the size you want to post. I used the Forums, BBCode Medium link for those photos. Then just paste the link into the Reply box here.

You'll also see a thumbnail of the shot you selected in that box. You can use the arrows below it to cycle through your gallery if you happen to pick the wrong one, or want to post more than one.

Doing this also saves you from having to save additional copies of your photos, sizing them properly, uploading them to the forum, and pasting the link to them in your posts. :thumbsup:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

Doing this also saves you from having to save additional copies of your photos, sizing them properly, uploading them to the forum, and pasting the link to them in your posts. :thumbsup:

Just thinking about all that makes me tired!

Come to think of it, I just did put in a full night's work. Time for me to get outta here. :shock:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

Gene, thanks for the info. I'm going to try it now.

It works perfectly. The photo below is clickable.

Thanks again for the help.

Your welcome. Now SmugMug seems to be running a bit slow.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

More from our back yard. I posted these flowers before; however, on that older post they were covered with raindrops. In this post they are raindrop free. The water drops you see are from a hose.

To see the photo larger (a much better image) open the link below. If you open the link below and the picture is too large for your screen you can click on one of the smaller links located just above the picture to the left of center.

http://russinator.smugmug.com/Flowers/N ... &lb=1&s=X3

Previous 1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102 Next
1015 posts Page 100 of 102