Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
1015 posts Page 3 of 102
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 102 Next
Russ now that is a GREAT photo. Looks like to much work for me.
ladybug wrote: Russ that looks very inviting. We have been on very few vacations but one was to California i will always treasure the trip.

Judy, I'm happy that you enjoyed California. California has many wonderful places and some terrible places. Before I retired, one of the fire stations I worked at was in Watts. Watts, and the surrounding area, is not a place you'd want to visit on a California vacation.

What areas did you visit while you were here?
I believe it was Auburn. I got some great statue shots. Did a little gold panning and just enjoyed. It was a little hot for me though came close to heat stroke. Had no idea that i was that hot.
ladybug wrote: Russ now that is a GREAT photo. Looks like to much work for me.

It was a lot of work, but, in 1972 we were young. In 1972 I was still in my 20s, actually I was 29 and full of energy.
:rotfl: :rotfl: Russ i vaguely remember that energy!
Here is a photo I took in 1972 of my three boys and my first "Ranch Boat"

Notice the surfboard racks on top of the cabin.

Russ now that looks like a great crew.
ladybug wrote: Russ now that looks like a great crew.

Yes, they were, and still are, pretty darn great.

Larry, the one with his arms in the air became a professional surfer. After that adventure he married a wonderful gal and had 3 kids.

Paul the one in the center, joined the army and became an Army Ranger. After that adventure he left the army, married a wonderful gal and, like his brother, had 3 kids.

Bill, the youngest, has had a difficult life. For some reason he thought he had to compete with his brothers successes by doing things that got him into trouble with the law. I have no idea why he went in that direction, I doubt that he does either. In 22 months he will be let out of prison and, we hope, he will change his ways. In the letters he writes me, he says all the right things, so there is hope.
Russ who knows why we do what we do but i am sure with great family support your son will turn a new leaf.
There is always one that walks a different path in all family's. I know you are counting down the days as well as he is.
Russ, I wish your son (who has had a difficult time) success & happiness from this day forward.
Our family also has a member or two who didn't make the right decisions at the right time.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 102 Next
1015 posts Page 3 of 102