Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
1015 posts Page 4 of 102
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 102 Next
It is such a treat to see all the lovely flowers, which have been posted.
Rusty, at least you were able to enjoy seeing the green of the parsley for a few hours before the next bout of snow.

I don't know what this flower is. I found it at the Ft Worth Botanical Garden & thought it was interesting.

flg-yellow-fwbg.jpg
flg-yellow-fwbg.jpg (147.43 KiB) Viewed 1105 times
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Betty, I love your picture. Flowers are certainly wonderful to look at and take in their flagrance.

We had a flower in our back yard a several days ago [it's no long there - a very short life]. It looks like a black calla lilie. My wife says that it's odor is very similar to a babies dirty butt. After hearing that, I refused to smell it.

Russ i am glad you posted that , i was trying to create a flower in photo shop and the shape did not quite look right. Looking at yours may help.
Not snapping photos but here is my flower.
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/2735334?refresh=1
Judy, that is quite a flower - very different and pretty. I can't remember ever seeing one like it.
ladybug wrote: Russ i am glad you posted that , i was trying to create a flower in photo shop and the shape did not quite look right. Looking at yours may help.

Glad to be of some help. Here's a white one with raindrops. Maybe that will help too?

Here's one I took yesterday - before the rain hit.

ladybug wrote: Not snapping photos but here is my flower.
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/2735334?refresh=1

Judy, how clever ! I really like your hand holding the flowers. :thumbsup: Nice art !
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
thanks Russ and Betty, Russ i will look at your selection when i play some more.
I have no idea what these are called, but they are growing in our backyard.

Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 102 Next
1015 posts Page 4 of 102