Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
1015 posts Page 5 of 102
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 102 Next
Well, the weathermen got it right. The green traces of parsley I shot yesterday are covered up again and snow is still coming down.
Parsley.jpg
Parsley.jpg (100.38 KiB) Viewed 1530 times

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty, I would cry if I looked out & saw another snow. I wish you & the others were enjoying spring. Winter has been too much for too many ! Show us the green parsley when it pops out again.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Another tulip.

Now that is what I would call a great close up photo.
Here's a photo I took up the coast in Oregon. I can't remember the name of the town or the beach, nevertheless, that house on the hill has a wonderful view.

irvcobb wrote: Another tulip.

Beautiful, Irv!!!
Saw this rose yesterday.

Attachments

I went for a walk around the neighborhood this morning. I took my camera and snapped several shots. This is one of those shots.

You are all making me jealous beautiful flowers. Russ you have some beautiful landscape photos.
My landscape remains pretty crappy. First job this morning, even before tackling the driveway, was to dig out access to bird and squirrel feeders.

The little beggars were watching and waiting. There was quickly standing room only at the finch feeder, the juncos zeroed in on St. Francis, later joined by a mourning dove, the female half of my cardinal pair hit the green hopper feeder, and hairy woodpeckers and a northern flicker started working over the suet.

The squirrels? Those slugabeds were nowhere to be seen; obviously sleeping in. That was OK with the chickadees that were busily raiding the striped sunflower seeds intended for the tree rats.

It was a pretty busy backyard.

Then I had to do the driveway. I'm getting tired of this stuff.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 102 Next
1015 posts Page 5 of 102