Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
1015 posts Page 71 of 102
Previous 1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 102 Next
Russ the flower photos are awesome. It feels good to see them.
ladybug wrote: Russ the flower photos are awesome. It feels good to see them.

Judy I'm glad you are enjoying my flowers. I'll add more ASAP.

While you're waiting you can see some of what I already have by opening the link below.

I hope forbidden will allow the link - most of the time it doesn't.

http://tiny.cc/5jc1aw
I tried to add this to the above post but it was forbidden. Maybe it'll be allowed this time?

It looks like it's allowed today. My suggestion is to open the link then click on the slide show icon located at the upper right of the page. Then sit back and enjoy the show.
Russ thank you for the link. I love your flowers especially the one with water droplets. Beautiful flowers and photography.
I guess Spring has come to Brookfield --- at least in my yard.
We removed a flower bed next to our patio 15 or so years ago, maybe more. I obviously missed two or three of the bulbs and, every year since, this has poked up thru the grass.
Crocus.jpg
Crocus.jpg (115.61 KiB) Viewed 799 times

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
Rusty - nice to have rogue flowers! I should get out and look for the wild ones around here. They can be tricky to find. This weekend's warm-up has melted all the un-sheltered snow.

Courtney
Now Rusty that is just cool.
Hi Everyone,
Seems like it has been forever since I've even had a chance to get to the site and see what weveryone is doing. Many tough family responsibilities have kept me from shooting photos and posting as much as I would like.

We have started into horse show season again and this year will be extra special for us. We actually have a horse in competition. I'll just have to brag about her a bit. This photo was taken last weekend. She has only had three months of training and we both think she did very well. Our trainer laughed and said that the video looked better than she felt that day. She really is a great mare. But then, I'm prejudiced. LOL

Love all the photos I've seen that folks have posted. Makes me sad that some of you are having so much trouble being forbidden. That is just wrong! Russ, We will all miss your flowers, sunsets and surfing photos. You really need to stay around.

I'm going to try to drop in more frequently. Hope everyone is out there shooting and enjoying the spring weather.

Attachments

Louise, great to see you back. Nice catch of the activity. Is the horse on the left your mare?
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
That would be our girl. She is getting a late start in the sport, but she gives 110% all the time and wants to do more. Karl is our trainer on her and says he really has to hold her back while she is learning to do things correctly. My hopes are to have enough photos to do a book to follow her progress throughout training and competition. I don't get real excited about things, but my stomach was in my throat when it was her turn on Sunday. You'll probably see many pictures of her before season is over next fall. Hang in there with me. LOL!!
Previous 1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 102 Next
1015 posts Page 71 of 102