Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
21 posts Page 2 of 3
kimi_boo wrote: well... I am having avator issues. :cry:

I have it sized at 99x100, but when I save it to the file size it becomes all blurred.
how did everyone get nice clear images?

I also think the text is kinda small. Even with my reading glasses. :shock:
I will have to try in Firefox. I get a spell check there anyway.

I got fuzzy's too to strart with. Are you doing "save for web" I did a square size and then when the save for web control panel came up I resized it in there to 100x100.
Hi to all! Well, here we go, I'm just gonna throw mine out there and hope my avatar isn't blurry -or that it doesn't show up at all!!
Well my friends;
Here is my avatar, hope it turns out OK. I also added my signature, let see if it work.
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
Jane and Christian:

I know you two have work very hard on this but i would like to suggest a TUT for new users on how to do things like signature, avatar etc.
Then make that tut a requirement for every new user like:
Just register, go here first.
I think that will avoid a lot of confussion and you guys taking your valuable time to explain the procedure.

Just my 2.

Vaya con dios,
Don
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
dondiego wrote: Jane and Christian:

I know you two have work very hard on this but i would like to suggest a TUT for new users on how to do things like signature, avatar etc.
Then make that tut a requirement for every new user like:
Just register, go here first.
I think that will avoid a lot of confussion and you guys taking your valuable time to explain the procedure.

Just my 2.

Vaya con dios,
Don

Thats what the "Forum Feature" Thread is for Don. :D I just am having a little difficulty getting the existing how-to threads merged into it since I've never done it before and I'm not much of a techie. :geek:
Ok....I think I actually made this happen! This is the first time I've ever saved something "for web" too.
I have Internet explorer I clicked on ctrl + and nothing happened. :oops: help? I need it bigger to.
ladybug wrote: I have Internet explorer I clicked on ctrl + and nothing happened. :oops: help? I need it bigger to.

This will also work on your number keypad, using ctrl + and/or -. Some keyboards also have a slider on the left-hand side that does the same thing. On some websites, this one included, you can use the wheel on your mouse to enlarge/reduce by holding the control key when using the wheel.

I have heard some people say that none of these work for them. :?
Es
Photoshop CC, Premiere and Elements 13
I used Image > Resize ...

Then I did a Save for Web and saved it as a GIF;
that's the file I then uploaded via the User Control Panel routine.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
ladybug wrote: I have Internet explorer I clicked on ctrl + and nothing happened. :oops: help? I need it bigger to.

Judy, if you have Internet Explorer 7, there's a little click box at the lower right corner that allows you to view at 125%, 150%, 200% and 400%. If you just click on the middle of it, it will cycle 100, 125,150, then back to 100.

If you don't have IE7, I'd recommend it. The tabbed view for several open windows at a time is a real time saver.
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
21 posts Page 2 of 3