Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Wow the new header and the new look of the village looks great. I love the new colors and it makes things feel so light and new.

Tina B
Wow indeed!
Big Wow !!!

Really looks nice.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
If you go to the site improvements thread, you'll read all about the new things happening here. The new banner is.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
WOW. Opened up this morning and thought I was having a program "melt down". I like it. My hat, ball cap really, is off to the inspired person who came up with this.

Bob
YYYYes.... Excellent surprise this afternoon :thumbsup:
Michel B
PSE6, 11,12,13.1 - LR 5.7 Windows 7 64 - OneOne Photo Perfect Suite - Canon 20D, Pana TZ6 - Fuji X100S
Most used add-ons: Elements+

Mes Galeries
BOBGRUETTER wrote: WOW. Opened up this morning and thought I was having a program "melt down". I like it. My hat, ball cap really, is off to the inspired person who came up with this.

Bob

It all looks great. The color change still threw me for a second this morning. Just a reminder the new header that we voted on was designed by Jen Clark. If you look closely at the top of the header, the pictures she used on the wall she chose from different forum members galleries. How cool is that!

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
6 posts Page 1 of 1