Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
15 posts Page 2 of 2
No offense taken here Russ. I only posted the original for those that aren't from here and may not know who it was so they could see how awesome the Photoshopping is. Like I said before, I wouldn't use the technique to change a persons colors but it could be useful in color correction on old pics.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Nor was I offended by that. it does take a good level of skill to accomplish those kinds of edits. But to me, it would come under the category of possibly taking things a bit too far.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Moi non plus! (Ditto everyone else).

I just couldn't connect it. Probably because I had never seen the original "official" pic, but someone has demonstrated some pretty impressive Photoshop Skills.
John
I don't think you offended anyone Russ, it is an interesting post. I bet Anita might have a clue on how to do something like this (she took a class on skin tone correction).
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thanks everyone for your comments. After reading them I felt better about my post.
15 posts Page 2 of 2