Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
15 posts Page 1 of 2
I couldn't do it. I know many of you can.

Russ,
Are the black helicopters hovering above your house? Take care,man....... :rotfl:
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
O.K., I try to keep up to date with what is going on down south, but I don't get this one.

Explanation?
John
Now that's something I wouldn't even try! :puter:
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
I agree that the person who accomplished the change has talent & good photoshop knowledge. (I have mixed feelings about selecting our president as the subject.)

However, putting my personal feelings aside, I thought it might be interesting to speculate about the photoshop process.
FWIW: If I were to attempt the change, I would start with a selective color adjustment layer for changing the skin tones, as well as using curves & a photo filter. It seems that it would not be too difficult to find a photo on the net with the right hair style/color for cut & paste. Same for the eye color.
However, it might take time to tweak it all for the best effect. I doubt if I would be able to accomplish a satisfactory result, but it would be interesting to try some day. (Only for the experience with photoshop - not for any social reasons.) It would also be interesting to change caucasian skin to another skin tone, so on & so on. similar to the many morphing series of photos that have been published.

It would also be interesting to read the processes which others might try.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
jlwilm wrote: O.K., I try to keep up to date with what is going on down south, but I don't get this one.

Explanation?

John, the photo is our President, Barack Obama. Took me a minute to recognize him. Big transformation.

Someone is good. I would love to see a tutorial for this one. Not for changing a black person to a white person but it would probably also work on color correcting skin tones in old pictures that have been scanned.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
That is too weird! Very well done though.

Courtney
:doh:

Got it!
John
Just for fun I thought I would post the original picture.
President_Official_Portrait_HiRes.jpg
President_Official_Portrait_HiRes.jpg (147.48 KiB) Viewed 2253 times

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I'm very sorry if I offended anyone with this post. I did not mean it, in any way, to be racist. I am not that way at all. I just thought it was excellent Photoshop work.
15 posts Page 1 of 2