Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
3 posts Page 1 of 1
I was headed out to get the squirrels at the feeder, and what! wait those are not squirrels. There were 12 Turkeys waiting their turn to get up on the feeder. They are pretty birds but make a mess where ever they go. They will dig up the grass looking for food and the P**P all over the yard. I walked up within 10 feet of them and they just looked at me like who is that and kept eating. Crazy birds.

Turkey-birds.jpg
Turkey-birds.jpg (15.67 KiB) Viewed 1317 times

Tina B
What a great catch! Funny.

We have them around here. I see them along the road often next to a boggy wetland place. I will see one of more walking around my yard maybe once or twice a year. I guess from what you say about the mess they make, I should be glad they don't frequent the yard.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
We see them quite often around middle south Tennessee. Thankfully they don't frequent our property very often. One day DH was out walking our poodle and three of them decided to fly across our property. If you've ever watched a wild turkey fly, they don't fly very high off the ground at all. Our poodle almost bagged her first turkey when they did that LOL
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
3 posts Page 1 of 1