Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Has anyone tried the new PSE 10? What do you think about it? What new features do you like of not like?
I have downloaded the trial version and I had much trouble with the first download. It did not all download completely. I uninstalled the download and all is well the second time around. I have been able to play a bit with PSE10 and I like the new things that have been added. I like the text on a path,shape etc. fun if you like to make scrap pages. The cropping tools are nice but I can live with out the new ones. New guided edits work fine. I guess for me it all comes down to the price. Will I use the new features enough to pay the price for PSE 10. I will shop for the bargain and maybe snag a good black friday price.
What do you think, will you try it and buy it?
Tina B
I won't try it. If upgrades were cheap, and I mean really cheap, then I would consider it.

Courtney
I did the trial version. For me it's a no as I already can do layers and I couldn't figure how to get rid of the bin on the bottom or the stuff to the right. I can do that with PSE7 and really need the extra screen size as I work on a laptop.
It sounds like if we have a version that works for us there is not enough new stuff to make it worth while. Maybe if I was still using version 5 but I still love 8 and revert back to 5 for somethings. Like I said It would have to be a spectacluar price for me to jump at it. I was just wondering how others felt and trying to stimulate some conversation among the village.
I do not have to make the choice of making a purchase. My girls gave me PSE10 for my birthday. They ordered it from Costco which has it on sale for $49
Tina B
Wow, that's a good price. You'll have to let us know how the new features work for you.

Courtney
I have already downloaded the trial PSE 10 and have been playing with that . I do like the text on a path and will contiune to play with that to get all the ins and outs mastered. Some of the new guided edits are good too. I will continure to play a while and then get ready to make some neat pages that I can share.'
Tina B
7 posts Page 1 of 1