Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Betty
Excellent work!
Tna B
Sorry, to be so late acknowledging the nice & encouraging comments. :thanks:

I enjoyed this thread very much.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
We need to keep this thread going. Any more challenges?, it does not need to be a repair job it can be anything you are having trouble with. Just toss it out and see who can help.
Tina B
Here is a photo of moms mom if anyone wants to play. I would love some help.
Judy, It's wonderful that your family has a photo of your grandmother.
I opened the image in PS & find that it is a 4x6 @300 ppi jpeg, which is a nice image size. If you have the photo & a scanner, it would be helpful (for achieving better results), if it could be rescanned at a higher ppi & saved as a PSD or in LZW TIFF. Unfortunately, the posted image has very large blocks of artifacts caused by jpeg compression, which can't be resolved without ruining details which are already very delicate.

If you have the photo & a scanner, I would like to make a couple of additional suggests later.
Betty
Betty i so appreciate your help. My sister sent me hundreds of old photos but they were all emailed to me i have no hard copies at all. i am struggling with real blotchy photos and foxing. I really have a lot to learn.
Judy, old damaged photos are a huge challenge. I wish you had the original photos for better scanning.
I wish I could be of help, because the photo you posted is important to you & your family & is worthy of being recovered.
Good luck with your attempts to restore.
Betty
Thanks Betty i will have to work on it. My sister has very little computer skills i was lucky i was able to get them emailed to me. I do so appreciate the input and knowledge.
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
58 posts Page 6 of 6