Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
58 posts Page 2 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
If you're looking for another photo to play with here's one of Donna's Mother's sister (Margie).

Russ
Does Mom have a first name you could share?
Tina B
Tina_B wrote: Russ, does Mom have a first name you could share? Tina B

My wife's name is Donna. Donna's Mother's married name was Dee Ford.

Dee had 3 sisters. Dee was married to Charles who had 3 brothers.

The 4 sisters married the 4 brothers.
Wow ,what a family tree
My daughters married boys who grew up across the street from each other.
thanks for the name. I am working on Dee's photo and will post when I am finished. I must say it takes a lot of healing brush to help get rid of the cracks in the photo, along with some blurring and cloning.
Tina B
Tina, I can't thank you enough for doing that for us.
Dee.jpg
Dee.jpg (73.19 KiB) Viewed 797 times

I did some cloning, blurring, and used the spot healing brush.
The poem is Helen Steiner Rice
Paper background from ON One
Russ ,
I hope you like this .
Tina B
Russ, thanks for you nice comments. I am glad I was able to help. I enjoyed working on the image.

You are right that you are a better surfer than I am :D I've never been on a surfboard & chances are real good that I never will. If I had a surfboard, I'd use it for a shelf. There are no waves around my area.

Tina, nice restoration & page. I'm looking forward to your art-restoration of Margie.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Betty
fantastic job on your restortion. It is time consuming but lots of fun.
Tina B
Betty and Tina what fantastic work. This is a great thread. I may put a photo in here to. It gives us all practice and maybe a lesson or two.
This is open to anyone who has a challenging photo or anyone who wants to learn how to fix some of those challenges. I am no expert at this but like to see what I can come up with. If we post a little of how we accomplish those hard tasks maybe others will learn too. So if you feel the urge to try something different, just jump in ask questions and post what you have done.

Tina B
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
58 posts Page 2 of 6