Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
58 posts Page 3 of 6
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Thanks, Judy & Tina
I enjoy this type of challenge, especially if the photo has meaning to someone.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Tina, thank you so much for the piece you made for my wife. Donna loved what you did and the text was wonderful also.

Dee's younger sister passed away a few months back. I made this for the family. I made it 13x19 because that's the largest my home printer will print.

Russ that is a wonderful tribute.
Veryy nice Russ you did a nice job on the tribute.

Tina B
Judy and Tina: Thanks for the kind words.

Family members seemed to like it too. In fact, several of them asked for a copy to taken home with them.
I'll be posting a retouch of Margie, but it probably will be late this weekend. I hope to see other's retouch&art soon.
Betty
bjt wrote: I'll be posting a retouch of Margie, but it probably will be late this weekend. I hope to see other's retouch&art soon.

Betty and others: a million thanks you's for doing that for Donna and me.
Russ & Donna,
Hope this correction helps. I realize that there are still some problems. If I work out a better a solution, I will let you know & send a link .

If anyone is interested in take image from here to create some art, please do. I'd love to see the my flaws camouflaged - maybe with Fotosketcher, Topaz, VP, etc.
I appreciate Russ & Donna sharing their treasured images. I learned a lot from working with both. Hopefully, I will find time to smooth out the problem areas, but I am working with some OPR restorations that I need to submit soon.

animated - a slow 2 second pause between the original & the new image.
Betty
Betty
Nice job on the restoration. I have not had time to play with this one yet. Maybe I will just hijack your work and see what else I can do to it. Nice job on the mouth replacement and those wrinkles in the photo are very time comsuming and take a while to do. This challenge seems to help with the winter slump most of us hit.

Tina B
Thanks, Tina
Looking forward to your art. In case you have a problem downloading from the Pixentral gif, here is the single image (retouched).
http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?pictu ... VrRM5Rz5Eq

My small art attempt, trying a sepia sketch:

a lighter version:
Betty
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
58 posts Page 3 of 6