Anything and everything about Photoshop Elements
8 posts Page 1 of 1
I thought I would address this in a new thread for all that aren't following the other thread. Christian has added a feature to the contest where I can remove entries from non members. There are a few options available to me here (as well as to all moderators if logged in the the PCEC account) with the non member entries. The entry can be removed with an option so send them a note as to why its removed (gives me the opportunity to invite them to join the forum as well), it can be rejected, and lastly it can be banned. Banning means the person entering it can't enter any contest in the future unless they join the forum and then the ban can removed.

If any moderators can't remember the login so you can remove these entries, send me a message and I will send it to you.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim sounds like a fair solution.
Kim, thanks for the update.
Kim, voting will certainly be easier now without the extra images.
Thanks for straightening out the galleries.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
With a couple of days left for voting for February I just removed the non member entries from those as well to make the final votes easier.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Your Moderators are Rusty, SuziB, TNJewels, MichelB and Westiemom. I just sent a PM to all active Moderators with instructions to remove the non member entries so you shouldn't have any problem getting any of us to help.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Thanks for the info, Kim. I haven't seen posts by some of the moderators listed above in quite a while - so I wasn't sure if they still are - or want to be forum moderators.
:thanks: to you & Rusty for your current & continued interest, participation & assistance :thumbsup:
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Your welcome Betty. Just wish I had more time to spend on the forum and taking and working with photos. There others are still around as well, just not posting other than in their galleries. I think like me they check in when possible.

Thanks to all that do participate and keep the forum going the best you can.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
8 posts Page 1 of 1