Tips, tutorials and discussion of photography, cameras and accessories.
16 posts Page 2 of 2
What a kind offer Don! My current camera is so crummy that it doesn't deserve anything fancy. :)

The strap I ordered from Best Buy should be arriving Monday, and it is proably better than this camera deserves anyway. (Kodak z712is)
Wags:
It is the least i can do for you after all what you have done for us. It will be a real pleasure.
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
My camera strap came today - going to take some getting used to a "real" strap. It is definatley more than this crummy camera deserves.

Don when I finally get a good camera you will be the first person I contact!!! You do such beautiful work! :D
Norwester wrote: Hi Jane,
I'm not sure how big your camera is but if you're looking for a comfy strap this one is it. The Salem Best Buy had it in stock when I bought mine but you might check availability at your store.
Best Buy Lowepro

Jeff, thanks for the link on for Best Buy and Lowepro suggestion. I have a Nikon D80 and I'm looking for a comfy strap also. So, this may be the one for me.
Charlotte.. I ordered a new strap when this thread was going around. I tried to find the link but of course I can't.
It is a great strap. Nice and comfortable on my neck and has wire in it for protection. Now will all of that said.

... I am only 5.2 so it really falls to long for me. :oops:

Just something you may want to keep in mind when looking for a new one. Of course you may be one of those tall, leggy blonde's? :bigwink: :biggrin:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I love the lowepro strap I got - handy having a little pocket on it for extra cards/battery.
16 posts Page 2 of 2