Tips, tutorials and discussion of photography, cameras and accessories.
12 posts Page 2 of 2
Right Don,
I shoot in RAW most of the time. I understand the concept in the tute. I keep hoping somebody will tell me how to apply it to PSE6, which doesn't allow me to calibrate hue and saturation of R, G, and B. I can only adjust the overall image.

I still disagree about built-in profiles in my camera. You said that there's one RAW profile for tungsten light and one for daylight. How is selection made between these two profiles? Are you talking about adjusting white balance for different light sources? My camera has more than two WB adjustments.

I know you're trying to help, but I've spent a long time trying to make the tute work in PSE. I would love it if somebody would show me where I can do the kind of calibration described in the tute.

I'm using PSE 6 and ACR 4.3.1, the latest offering from Adobe.

Steve
My Gallery: Mostly In Focus
The Owl of Minerva takes wing only at dusk
Steve, in reference to PSE6 I have no idea I don't have the program. May be Michel will be able to help he have it and he knows the ins and out of it. Michel are you there?
The only thing that occur to me is that you may be able to go around it using one of Graffi's plug-ins, but I'm not sure. You said "I still disagree about built-in profiles in my camera. You said that there's one RAW profile for tungsten light and one for daylight. How is selection made between these two profiles?"

Sorrryyyyy not profiles sensors. A'm I really getting old? :help:
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
12 posts Page 2 of 2