Tips, tutorials and discussion of photography, cameras and accessories.
66 posts Page 7 of 7
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
My critters are lucky - we are lacto-ovo vegetarians - we eat dairy and eggs, as Paul McCartney says "I don't eat anything that used to have a face." :D
Wags wrote: is probably going to pay the unemployment tax I have the privilege of forking over to the government.

Isn't that the pits... we get slammed with that too... :x
Have a blessed day today & always
Amanda
Official Website~Challenges & Photo Blog~Design Blog
My PrestoPhoto Gallery Anna's ABC Book
Canon 300D, Canon 50mm, Sigma 28-80 w/ macro, 430EX Speedlite, PSE5, LR2, Win XP...and Santa's bringing a 40D!!
Chuck_S wrote: Jane, have only tried it once....after muchas margaritas!! 8-)

Yum! I have had it many times in Mexico at friends'. One man who used to work for us in Hood River (20 years or more) celebrated his 60th birthday and we were invited. They wrapped the goats up in agave leaves and buried them in a pit with hot stones for what seemed like forever. The meat was wonderfully tender and tasty, and with homemade tortillas and gorditas...wow! They made six of them that day, along with many other delicacies. It was a big and long party! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Jane, a follow-up thread to your G9 quote from 86th Street Photo:

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read. ... e=27113228
Chuck
LR2/CS3/PSE6/Canon 450D, G10/Panasonic LX3
Thanks for the link Chuck - I do think one comment is a little off, there are legit places selling it for less than $450.
Chuck, you really need a few Margaritas before eating cabrito. The meat have a strong odor so not everyone knows how to cook it. I use to like it stew I no longer eat meet. But it have to be wash with a lot of lemons in the water and then cook with Wine or Cervesa. :toast:
Then and only then you won't have need for Margaritas.
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
Previous 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
66 posts Page 7 of 7