Tips, tutorials and discussion of photography, cameras and accessories.
48 posts Page 4 of 5
Triple click the second url at the bottom..then copy and paste. should work for you
Having a few problems Donna? :wave:
I love the image of Simone!!! Now, why is Bernell posting pictures of your daughter? :biggrin:

I had to play with it also. Changed her to black and white, did some selective coloring and added a chocolate filter. Tell her she is growing into quite a beautiful girl!!!

Note about Pixentral... you can copy the address out of the address bar on the top and it will add a link if you can't get the thumbnail address.
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I'm busted. I tried and tried on my laptop, but couldn't get the click 3 times (like Dorothy on The Wizard of oz!) thing to work. So Bernell helped. I posted a question about that last night also. Probably wasn't clear enough about what I was doing for anyone to reply.
dreese4
can you highlight the bottom url and then do a copy and paste??? Just make sure the whole url is highlighted
dreese4 wrote: I'm busted. I tried and tried on my laptop, but couldn't get the click 3 times (like Dorothy on The Wizard of oz!) thing to work. So Bernell helped. I posted a question about that last night also. Probably wasn't clear enough about what I was doing for anyone to reply.
dreese4

ohhh, so Bernell was posting your image. :bigwink: Very Nice image of Simone!!

let's start with baby steps... highlight and copy the address out of the top address bar and just add the link. Truthfully that is how I started. I am on a laptop and sometimes Pixentral just doesn't let the 3 click thing work.
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Here's another attempt to try the homework lesson. This shot is on aperture priority, 200 iso f stop 32.
Image # 2 shot at aperture priority, iso 200 f stop5.6
By George, Is there any way I'm getting this right?????????? Please advise if it isn't.
Third image - Aperture priority, iso 200 Aperture 4.5.
gosh.. they grow up so fast!! :woohoo:
Looks good dear!! Did you take them in aperture priority mode?
Don't forget about your selective focus assignment. :bigwink:

I have taken a few but nothing that came out that great. :doh:

ohhh, was it ok that I played with Simone's picture? :oops:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Sure,it's fine - play all you want. I'm fine with that. Remind me about the selective focus part of the assignment?, PLEASE
dreese4
48 posts Page 4 of 5