Tips, tutorials and discussion of photography, cameras and accessories.
12 posts Page 2 of 2
ambrosia wrote: I dont like bb either, but i didnt know of many other camera places around here, i finally found another one, when i save up enough I want to get the olympus e3. Right now i am shooting on auto and its a p&s camera...I'm still hesitant to work on manual. :(
I'll try to upload the picture again...

My first P&S was an Olympus Stylist. I loved it. DH ruined it by getting wet and replaced it with a Kodak that I really didn't like as well so he bought me the Canon Digital Rebel. I know a couple of people who have the e3 and they love it. Nice camera, I looked at it when I got my Canon 40D, I really liked how light weight it was.

You have received some really great advice from Geoff and lowbone.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Come to think of it, I only ever bought two things at Best Buy. Both in the last six months.
The first was an external drive. That crashed and reformatted itself, losing about 500 of my pictures which I needed to keep somewhere while I sorted out a major problem with my computer. I sent it back to the manufacturer or his agent and got it replaced, but now I daren't put anything valuable on it.

The second was a Sony CD/Radio, for underneath a kitchen wall unit, over the counter/worktop.
Radio reception is pathetic - similar to a tiny transistor from the 60s, the bass booster doesn't work at all and now the CD player only plays one track at a time and needs to be manually 'bumped' to the next track. Unusual for a Sony - in fact so unusual I didn't bother keeping the receipt!

I don't suppose it can really be Best Buy's fault, but it's a lousy track record.
PSE6 on WinXP, Pentax K10d...... and now a Canon G10.

Gallery
12 posts Page 2 of 2