Tips, tutorials and discussion of photography, cameras and accessories.
37 posts Page 4 of 4
Thanks, John! I wish I had time to visit you and Jane. :sad:
Reka
CS3 on Vista, Nikon D40 (50mm1.4, 18-55mm and 70-300mm VR) and FIREFOX
ImageMOM

My galleries <------------------> My blog
Chuck_S wrote:
deedeeO wrote: I currently use a MAX of New York huge a$$ purse :| ....but I'm looking for a backpack customed designed to match my logo colors that will hold my laptop, and 3 of my lenses, and both cameras. um, asking too much??????

Denise, I hope you don't mind, but I don't think I'll be looking at that Max Purse as a candidate for my next bag..... :D Just don't think it would be my style....

Oh Geez, but its Black with black/white polka dots on the inside. No one will ever second guess you in security. :).... It is a great bag for my local adventures. But now with my laptop... YEAH...bright flamingo pink.....I need something to haul the equipment and comp. and hauling that stuff over my shoulder is going to give me back aches. So a cool back pack is in the looking. um....should I get pink and chocolate???? I saw a designer with cupcake material....um???? I'll be sure to share once I make my order. :thumbsup:
kimi_boo wrote: I have the Lowepro SlingShot 100.

It fits my D80, my 18x200 lens, my 50mm lens, my Speedlight 600 flash and my Gary Fong diffuser.
I love it!

Kimi, I bought the Lowepro SlingShot 200 and it is a bit too big. I wish I had bought the 100.
Cmcburnett wrote:
kimi_boo wrote: I have the Lowepro SlingShot 100.

It fits my D80, my 18x200 lens, my 50mm lens, my Speedlight 600 flash and my Gary Fong diffuser.
I love it!

Kimi, I bought the Lowepro SlingShot 200 and it is a bit too big. I wish I had bought the 100.

oh Charlotte... can you exchange it? I was really careful because I knew I didn't want big.
How much too big?
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Ok, I don't like camera bags, my favorite is a vest I still have from the film days. But when I need to use one for traveling I use one I made of stressed leather that looks like I pick it up at the dump. There I carry:
1- Flash with diffuser and Quantum Battery Pack with charger.
2- Camera Batteries and Charger
3- A Leitz table top tripod
4- One extra lens.
5- Four 4 GB Card, 4- 2 GB Cards 1-8GB card

A conventional camera bag tell the crooks here I'am carrying a pot of gold come and get it.
That is why i don't like them. Locally I carry and HK Compact with 2/12 magazines (no is not a camera is a gun) so if anyone wants my cameras they will get some lead with them.

Now I have to admit that since i got my G9 that had change drastically. I carry my G9 in my pocket all the time but that will change soon for I'am in the process of designing a camera bag for it to carry it in my belt. That will be my favorite camera bag.
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
Lowepro makes a backpack that is designed to carry a laptop too, now if they would just make one to handle a little fire power while they were at it.... :bigwink:
Jane, I have four different bags of different sizes. Two are Tamrack and two are LowePro. Both companies put out a decent product. IMHO
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
37 posts Page 4 of 4