Tips, tutorials and discussion of photography, cameras and accessories.
23 posts Page 2 of 3
Hope you both get into the class, Kimi and Suzi. Let us know, here, how it goes. I may be in the fall class with Sunny - don't think I can squeeze it in right now. So much to learn, never enough time!
[size=150][b][color=#4000BF]Linda[/color][/b][/size]
[url=http://www.tootie501.blogspot.com][color=#0000BF]my blog[/color][/url]
[url=http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/?user_id=14677]EIGHT galleries and counting...[/url]
I finally found the link to the videos by Candice.
This is the teacher...

http://www.shutterfly.com/inspire/video/index.jsp

You know, guys can take this too! :biggrin:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Well, I'm in .Did you make it Kimi???
yah Suzi!! :woohoo:

The 200 person class sold out in under 10 minutes.
I'm still waiting to here. I will let you know.
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi, I can't believe one of JS's moderators would be shut out of a class..........you should have been on the short list. Suzi, congratulations.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
No worries Sunny. I'm in! :woohoo:
we will post all of our pretty pictures here!
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Oh, good. I'm anxious to hear all about it.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
I got in the photo class, did anyone else? Kimi, suzi?
Sunny, I understand waiting until you get your new camera to take the course, but when is it coming? Is it coming by pony express? What's taking so long? I should talk....had to ask my son-in-law to pick up mine in Amarillo when he went there on business. The BestBuy online store was backordered and couldn't tell me when it would get in! I think I told you I got the Canon Rebel XTi also. My good friend used it this morning at VBS...she has a lower-end model...maybe just plain Canon Rebel. Her's cost much more than mine and she was mightily impressed with the capabilities mine had that hers didn't. Course I haven't read the manual and am still shooting on automatic! ;-)
It's here, Lynda. It was at my front door when I got home for lunch. I'm totally intimidated by it right now.....had to look at the book to figure out how to put the strap on. The spare battery had some charge on it, so I'm back at "work" playing with it.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
23 posts Page 2 of 3