Tips, tutorials and discussion of photography, cameras and accessories.
23 posts Page 1 of 3
I am taking this course. :woohoo:

http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php ... &Itemid=49

I wanted to make sure the info was posted here. Registration will start at 9:00 pm EST, Monday.
She will only take 175 people into the class. They are already lining up to get in!

Any one else going to try to get in?
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi - I just read last night that she's upped the class to 200 people. I think I'll wait until fall for this. I've got the Two Peas course downloaded, and I want to work my way through that first. I'm waiting for my XSI to start it, though. You go ahead and be the guinea pig.......AND, we want to hear all about it. :thumbsup:
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
I thinK I just might sign up for that. Can use all the help I can get
Suzi - I'd be at the website ahead of the sign-up time and keep refreshing the page until you can put the course in your cart..........I bet it will go fast.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Thank you, Sunny. I am usually up by 5:30 am..so hopefully I can get it.
Suzi, I would love to have you in the class to share it with here. :woohoo:

I am not sure what time 9:00 PM EST is where you are but you will need to be there right on the dot!
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
It is 6 pm here. so I am setting an alarm for 5:45, keeping my fingers crossed
Kimi - Outlook just popped up a reminder for me to remind you to register tomorrow night. :ugeek: Looks as if you have it under control, though.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Sunny, you are such a sweetheart!! :woohoo:

My outlook quit doing that. I lost everything that was saved on my calendar. The alarm still goes off but it doesn't say what it is any more. So every time it goes off, I wonder what I am forgetting. :doh:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Kimi - in Outlook, go to Help, then Detect and Repair. Maybe you can fix whatever is going wrong.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
23 posts Page 1 of 3