Tips, tutorials and discussion of photography, cameras and accessories.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Has anyone here ever taken this course (or any course) at Perfect Picture School of Photography?

Understanding Exposure
Instructors: Bryan Peterson / Chris Hurtt
Duration: 8 Weeks
Cost: $395
Starts: Oct 10, 2008

Note that one of the instructors is Bryan Peterson, author of Understanding Exposure, which I just read and loved. I'm very tempted but not sure if this is the best time for me to be spending $400 on a class.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
Bryan Peterson founded Perfect Picture. But I have not taken any classes there. If the classes are as good as his books, they should be worth the price of admission.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
That's what I'm thinking.........maybe after I see what the markets going to do. :crying:
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Sara, I too am thinking of signing up for the course; but I may just have to settle on purchasing one of his photography books for now.

Are you taking the "Oh Shoot" at Jessica's site, or have you already taken the class? I am currently enrolled and I have learned lots, but I need more....................
I took it, Mary, and it helped tremendously. I feel Candice is a great teacher. Her class is what got me off Auto mode. I read and really enjoyed Bryan Peterson's book "Understanding Exposure," and would like to delve into it deeper; that's why I'm thinking about taking that course.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Speaking of Bryan Peterson, he is the guest on the next two weeks in the Secrets of Master Photographer series. It is #20 in the series, and is entitled Learning to See Creatively. Part 2 is next week.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Thanks, Gene. I'll go check it out.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
7 posts Page 1 of 1