Tips, tutorials and discussion of photography, cameras and accessories.
71 posts Page 2 of 8
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 Next
Thanks Kimi and Courtney. Kimi your little buddy Gracie blowing on a dandelion what a cool thought...

Tina I remember you doing that one. Didn't you hold something behind it to get the green background? Like a plate or something? Trying to remember.... I loved it then and I love it now.

Courtney love the colors
Courtney I have to agree on the inverted look. It does make a really cool image. :biggrin:

Tina love, love yours! Do you remember your processing and how you captured your image?

come on girls... promise you will give it another try this year so I am not alone. :bigwink:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
kimi - I think she did that for one of your homework assignments
:rotfl: yes but they are all a blur. :doh:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Here Kimi,
full size
100_0267web.jpg
100_0267web.jpg (54.46 KiB) Viewed 892 times
For my shot I put a piece of green card stock behind the dandelion . I took the shot and by some miracle it turned out. Then I did a painted effect that had been posted by Westiemom/aka Anita last year some time. I can look it up if any one wants it. It was the one that used the ansiotropic thing that nobody could find. :thumbsup:
Tina B
Rusty, In defense of our European ancestors, dandelions were the best defense against scurvy as the early leaves were very high in vitamin c and only the rich could afford to import out of season citrus fruit.
When I was little my nan would send me out around the orchard ,my job was to pick as many dandylions as possible.I thought it was to clear the weeds,oh no..my nan used to make bottles of home made and very potent dandylion wine,no wonder grandad allways had a smile on his face,nan used to make homemade wine out of nearly everything she could get her hands on,bless her.
following family tradition I did have a go at making port once,only to have it explode in the middle of the night in my airing cupboard ,lol ,sadly I dont seem to have inherited her talent. :toast: .
No danylions in this part of wilts yet.
min.
Tina I may just ask you to dig that tut up. I love the effect on the image. :biggrin:
I took Holly out yesterday afternoon to shoot images. We are still trying for that perfect Senior image. I found a couple of fields that had flowers that we sat in but I looked. Still no dandelions here.
My mission continues.... :rotfl:

min, exploded? ARK!!!
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
kimi_boo wrote: Tina I may just ask you to dig that tut up. I love the effect on the image. :biggrin:
I took Holly out yesterday afternoon to shoot images. We are still trying for that perfect Senior image. I found a couple of fields that had flowers that we sat in but I looked. Still no dandelions here.
My mission continues.... :rotfl:

min, exploded? ARK!!!

I am out of town for the rest of the day but I will look it up and post it when I get home this evening.
Tina B
Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8 Next
71 posts Page 2 of 8