Tips, tutorials and discussion of photography, cameras and accessories.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
There will be a two week photo editing class at Jessica Sprague starting in July that is FREE! You have to register at her site and sign up by the 28th of this month. Here is the link. Looks like she will be teaching the use of brushes, overlays, and textures to add some pizazz to your photos! :woohoo:
Dawn
Today is the last day to register. I just did. :biggrin: Sounds very interesting!!
Free Class

"Curious how to use the digital goodies you’ve collected? Or how about creating scuffy, worn edges or rounded corners on your photos? Dying to know to add swirly borders to your pictures like you see in magazines and advertisements? I'll show you how easy it is to add beautiful accents to enhance your digital photos, as well as how to add special photography effects using Photoshop and Photoshop Elements.
In this brand-new class, Jessica will show you dozens of awesome techniques you can use to add effects to your photos, including:

* Brushes
* Frames
* Masks
* Textures
* Blending modes
* Filters
* and more!

You will love learning how to add beautiful frames, brushes, and edges to your photos, and giving them specific looks: dreamy, vintage, cross-processed, soft light, and LOTS MORE. You're in for the educational experience that only JessicaSprague.com has to offer: screencast video, a private gallery to post your work, a forum to answer your questions, daily emails from Jessica, and a GORGEOUS free kit courtesy of our friends at House of 3."
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
I registered yesterday. :woohoo:
I registered for this too. I'm really excited about it. Thanks for posting the details of the class and I'll see you gals there too!
Michelle K.
My Gallery

PSE 5-6, CS3
Sony DSC H1, Canon Powershot A590 IS
I dont usually sign up for classes. But ya all convinced me! I signed up also.
Judy.... good for you!! :woohoo:
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Shoot, can't get the code to work for me!!!
I signed up on the 28th Suzi and it worked fine for me.
suzib wrote: Shoot, can't get the code to work for me!!!

Suzi it is still showing that registration is open.
I put Holly in and it would not let me do it on my computer. I had to go and do it on hers and it worked fine.
Hurry!! We want you in our class!!
~kimi~

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Still can't get in, I send an e-mail yesterday hopefully they can help
10 posts Page 1 of 1