Tips, tutorials and discussion of photography, cameras and accessories.
47 posts Page 5 of 5
Here's a nice little LED light I always carry in my camera bag. I can clip it in my pocket or to my lapel or cap. Gives off decent light and good for fishing too.

Attachments

Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Wow, that is a cool little light, I could use that. My vision at night is terrible.
I finally got the nerve to download pictures from last night, some can be rescued. Here is one to show you all that have helped me yesterday. I left the soft warm lighting because I thought it fit the scene. Nothing special image but wanted you to see. Thanks all of you for getting me to this point (manual and raw) comments and suggestion are very, very welcome

raw.jpg
raw.jpg (136.64 KiB) Viewed 820 times
Very nice lighting. Did you have fun playing with it in RAW?
Gary
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Well, lets just say it is going to take some getting used too. The first time I took an image into today..just about the whole image was covered in these blue speckles. It took awhile to figure out what that was. Thought all the images were ruined
Those show the clipping... Blue for clipping in the shadows... Red for clipping in the highlights.
Gary
Suzi,
Didi you get back to take more last night?
Gary
No, I am going tomorrow night, also going to go around and see if I can get some house decorations. We have this place called candy cane lane..the whole neighbor decorates, it is quite awesome. wish me luck
47 posts Page 5 of 5