Tips, tutorials and discussion of photography, cameras and accessories.
23 posts Page 1 of 3
For the Nikon users......Scott Kelby and Matt Kloskowski have a weekly web TV program. It's been running for 21 weeks now. The programs are quite informative. Mostly, it's about how to get the most out of your Nikon DSLR. Check it out. http://www.Dtowntv.com
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
These are good. Well worth the 10 to 15 minutes per week to watch.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Thanks for the link Chas, I'm going to check it out! :thanks:
Thanks for the link Chas.

I just got a D90 so this will help.

Russ
You're absolutely right. The programs are geared toward the newer of the D series DSLRs. And you can go back and start with Number one and watch all the episodes right up to the latest.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Well they finish the series with episode #24, but don't despair. They're coming out with a new series any day. Just check in the D-Town website. They should be giving details on the new series soon.
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Hey, Garry,

Nice to see you back here. Don't be such a stranger.

Rusty
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness" - Dave Barry

If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough. - Robert Capa

www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19932
It's been a crazy summer for me and it ain't over yet. I've been busy figuring out my D90, picked up a D200 backup camera (after my D90 was in repair for a month), got a couple of new lenses, and I barely scratched the surface on learning CS4. I should have more time to put in here from Thanksgiving through February.
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Gary, so glad to see you back!!!! I have missed your sense of humor so much
Hey Chas, thank you for this link. I will definately view all episodes.
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
23 posts Page 1 of 3