Tips, tutorials and discussion of photography, cameras and accessories.
30 posts Page 3 of 3
Kim,
I just voted. Your in 2nd place with 13 votes & the first place person (Charlee) has 15 votes.
Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
So sorry to hear that Linda.

If you are not a member there, please don't try to register and vote for me. I think me entry is blocked now anyway because of the quick rise in votes for me the other. The sad thing. It looks like only 4 or 5 of my 12 votes were members here or people I know that signed up to vote.

Thank you all who did get to vote and those of you who tried.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
They stopped the voting today instead of on Friday. I got second, 13 to 15 votes.

Thanks again everyone.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Kim, that's great! Congrats!!
Congratultions!!

Your the winner here :cheer2:
Linda

Snowfall's Gallery
"struggling to learn"
Thanks Shari and Linda.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Congrats,Kim. I think there may be something fishy about voting at that site.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
I think there may be something fishy about voting at that site.

Why?
They only want serious members of the forum voting. They don't think its fair to have outsides vote. So they put in place a filter so that if you have not made at lease 10 post on the forum, you can not vote.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Well, I guess I am a trouble maker now. I just want to say that I didn't not mean to break any rules with this. I did not mean for anyone to think bad of the 1-Click forum. They know of this thread there and I hope this doesn't cause them to think bad of us here as well. And to set the record straight, I miss spoke before, it was only one post that needed to be made to be able to vote, not 10. If the rules there are for voting from members that is fine with me. I did not mean to break any rules. What Gene posted before doesn't actually say you can't have family or friends sign up and vote, just that they don't think it is in the spirit of the competition. I am not so dumb as to think that just because I asked for your votes that if you saw an image you liked better, that you wouldn't vote it. Yes, I asked for you vote but I would understand if you vote for someone else. That's perfectly fine. That is your choice. I said in an earlier post there that a couple of people told me they voted for me in e-mails but my votes didn't go up and joked that they must have voted for someone else. That is fine. It was their choice to vote for who they wanted and if it was me fine, if not, no big deal. It's just a contest and not a life or death situation. It isn't going to make or break me. Was my photo the best? Maybe. Maybe not. We will never know for sure since the voting ended early because things were so unclear on voting.

Do you hold this against the 1-Click forum? No, absolutely not. There is nothing wrong with their competitions or their rules. Everyone has different rules and procedures. I am sorry I didn't know them better. 1-Click has a lot of really cool actions and please don't hold my misunderstandings against them.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
30 posts Page 3 of 3