Tips, tutorials and discussion of photography, cameras and accessories.
30 posts Page 1 of 3
Hi. I have never done anything like this before so your help in voting for me would be greatly appreciated. You have to login to vote I think but it is free. Some of you have already signed in here as you have 1-Click actions and a few months back some of you voted for Jen in this monthly contest. BTW, she won thanks to all of you!

My image is the 4th one down. I am listed as Kimz Kreationz

http://www.1clickactions.com/forum/inde ... wtopic=419

Thanks in advance.

Kim
My Creations
Canon 40D, Canon 28-135mm IS lens, Canon 300D, Canon 18-55mm lens, CS3

Kimz Kreationz Blog
Done!

Looks like some strong competition, so lets get at it!!! :chickendance:
John
I registered and will vote as soon as they let me.

BTY, I love your picture.

Russ
Kim,
I registered and tried to vote, but get an error message that says I do not have permission. Will try again later.
Dawn
Thanks John and Russ.

BTW. If you make I think its ten post on the forum at 1-Click Actions you can download a bunch of nice freebies. I love their actions, I have a lot of them. I especially like the Portrait Retouching actions and use the Airbrush action a lot. Its so much better for correcting skin and going through all the steps of doing it. The action runs and then you just paint on the layer mask and air brush out the flaws.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I'm trying to vote too, but they won't let me yet!
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
Helping another friend here with this. Once you register they will send you a confirmation e-mail to activate your registration. Then an Administrator will review your information to make sure you are signing up to submit spam, etc. Then they will send you a second confirmation e-mail.

At the rate we get spammers on this forum, their security sign up would be great for us.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
I got in and voted, but on the way I noticed this posting:

As you know the winner of the competitions is decided by a vote of forum members all of whom are entitled to vote. Voting for yourself is perfectly acceptable and is not a problem. However I'm not too sure whether or not getting friends to sign up purely to vote for a particular entry is within the spirit of the competitions.
After a problem in a previous competition I put a mechanism in place that highlights when this type of thing happens and sets an alert if the voting seems a little "unusual".
Of course any incident will be assessed on its merits but in the spirit of a fair fight it's something to keep in mind.

GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
You got one big fat vote from me!!!!!!!!!!
oops. Thanks for posting that Gene, I missed it. Thought it was OK to try to get votes since I have received the e-mails to do it before.

Kim
My Creations

Kimz Kreationz Blog
30 posts Page 1 of 3