Tips, tutorials and discussion of photography, cameras and accessories.
37 posts Page 4 of 4
GOOD JOB!!! It looks like it took a good bit of time to get that finished product. The thrill that comes with having someone like your work enough to, at the minimum, cover expenses is terrific. Don't lose the thrill of the shot. This is the most important, to you if no one else. Love your efforts, they will continue to be the real reward. Your work is great, don't forget that. If you like it, other people will LOVE it.

Bob
BOBGRUETTER
I love your poster! Better watch out, you'll be getting more business that you ever dreamed! Every parent with a kid on the team will be wanting layouts for their scrapbooks and open houses. You do a wonderful job.

Susan
Youth is ageless for those who know how to play!
PSE5 & 6;Dell Computer;Nikon Digital Camera
Susan's Gallery
Congrats Jen - both on the poster and the championship win!

For an 8x10 I bet most folks woulnd't have batted an eye-lash if you would have said $20. :D
You are right about the cost. Next time I will be charging more........Just glad it turned out and I sold one to every mom. Told them to let me know if they wanted one done next year I will be around.

Now I need to think of a business name and do a website to start off small.
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
Congrats Jen! Let me know when you're ready to get started on that web site and I'll get it up and running for you.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
tnjewels wrote: Congrats Jen! Let me know when you're ready to get started on that web site and I'll get it up and running for you.

I guess it really is the volunteer state... ;)
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
See..........you are so right Gary........Go Vols.........
Jen Clark
Canon 7D/50D, 5D Mark II, Lenses: 16-35m 2.8L, 85m 1.2L, 85m 1.8, 50m 1.8 II, 70-200 2.8 IS II, 1.4 extender
Currently working with CS5/LR3/Aperture 2
http://imagesbyjeniferclark.com ...Images by Jenifer Clark...
37 posts Page 4 of 4