Tips, tutorials and discussion of photography, cameras and accessories.
17 posts Page 2 of 2
Thanks, everyone. I first used Dynamic Photo but it was a little too much for my taste. These were done with Oloneo Photo Engine, which is a free trial version. I'll be interested in seeing what the price is when they get it finished. I really like it.
http://www.oloneo.com/en/page/photoengine.html

Anita
Beautiful job Anita! I like both ... the natural look and the extreme look in HDR.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Thanks for the info, Anita
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
I'm impressed. Guess I'll have to learn more about my camera. :oops:
Anita,
You forgot to tell them that it was hand held and not on a tripod. WTG! :thumbsup:
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Very Impressive; like the other comments, I too prefer the natural look over the surreal HDR.
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
I agree with Joe and the others this is great!!!
That said let me give my two centavos worth on HDR. HDR is a fantastic tool that when used wisely can render incredible results. You can go as natural as possible or the surreal way we usually see on HDR images.
I personnaly don't favor one over the other as IMHO the image itself call for due treatment. In other words, there are images that would look terrible as a subrreal image and other that will look fantastic and images that would look real good in a more natural rendition and terrible in a subrreal rendition. So there is no right or wrong when it comes to HDR treatment it is just what you like. :D
Shalom,
Don
A well conseived image is a poem written with light.
PSE6 - Lightroom - CS3 - Win-Vista -Epson 7800
Nikon D80 - D-700 - Canon G9
http://www.condeimaging.com
17 posts Page 2 of 2