Tips, tutorials and discussion of photography, cameras and accessories.
32 posts Page 3 of 4
AngelicKim wrote: Your welcome for the link Russ. Julie actually emailed it to me so I could see what Eddie bought her. Good luck with the wife and the camera switch so you can get the new one. Myself, I am still a die hard Canon user.

Kim: I'm a Canon die hard also :rotfl: George :toast:
"A candle loses nothing of its light by lighting another candle."James Kelly
http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/gallery/19724 George's Gallery
My DW is also a Canon person, whereas, I've been a Nikon guy since 1977.
Camera arrived at 9am this morning ... just now sitting down with it. WHOA ... menus galore!!!
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
One of the first pics ....

DSC_0018c.jpg
DSC_0018c.jpg (165.46 KiB) Viewed 1667 times
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Very sharp photo and a very cute dog!!!!
Did you order it with a lens? If so which one? Great shot of the pooch. BTW when you work on the photos in PSE you may get a warning that the photo exceeds the size limitations of PSE. I just ignore it.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
It came with 3 lens ... 50mm f/1.8, 18-55mm VR, 70-300mm, 2x teleconverter, 52mm wide angle macro lens and a 52mm telephoto lens. The 40DX came with a 18-55mm and I purchased a 70-200mm last summer. So I have 4 lens to go with the D7k and it also came with 2 batteries.

On my Want List is a bounce flash, a nice wide angle lens and a battery grip. I'd better start being good so Santa can bring me something from my Want List :) :saint:

What kind of lens do you have Chas? Can you recommend anything else for my Want List? lol
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Julie, I am impressed with all that you received.

Your DH bought all that for you? I think your DH is a keeper.
Russ,
I think he's a keeper too. He is the first one to ALWAYS be there for me with my Lupus issues. We have such fun together and have many interests the same. He is my best friend :) :love:
Julie

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
tnjewels wrote: Russ,
I think he's a keeper too. He is the first one to ALWAYS be there for me with my Lupus issues. We have such fun together and have many interests the same. He is my best friend :) :love:

Julie, I'm very happy for you and your husband. As you know, not all marriages are that way.
32 posts Page 3 of 4