Tips, tutorials and discussion of photography, cameras and accessories.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Interesting photography series on DirecTV Audience Channel (334). He visits & photographs places such as 'Desert Extremes', 'Hidden Canyons', 'Arch Hunting', 'Winter Extremes', etc.
Betty
Win 8.1, PS CC, Canon bridge P&S
Betty, thanks for the heads up.
It plays on our weather channel here in the Las Vegas area on Cox Cable. BTW I haven't missed an episode.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
f/16 on a sunny day.....:)
Saw2 it yesterday on our weather channel. Great!
Saw it yesterday too on our weather channel. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have his travel schedule and the equipment he has to play with.
Julie
The kindness one does for an animal may not change the world. BUT, it will change the world for that one animal.

Nikon D7000, CS4, Lightroom 4

Flickr Account
PrestoPhoto Gallery
Lik goes "over the top" to get his shots.....great shots but is it worth risking life and limb to get them?
Chas
Chas's Gallery
I've only seen a couple of his shows, and he does take some awesome shots. I have to wonder, though, how many real risks he's taking since he's also dragging a camera crew along with him. And it's not just him, I wonder about all the current "reality" shows. One reason I'm not a fan of them. I do like what I've seen of his show, though. It's about the only one I watch when I can catch it on.
GeneVH

My SmugMug
My PrestoPhoto
Now on Flickr

CS5/LR4/Nikon D300 & D70s/Win7
On one of the previous episodes he (Lik) totally trashed a lens while descending between two huge rocks. But I am sure that his show is as scripted as all the other so-called reality shows. Case in point, I saw the same person on two different shows....she is a professional reality show actor! Is it real? No. Is it scripted? Yes.
Chas
Chas's Gallery
8 posts Page 1 of 1