Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
10 posts Page 1 of 1
I finally got up the nerve to post some pictures....most from my old gallery....a couple of new ones. If you browse it, please keep in mind that I'm a total newbie... :)

Sunny

Attachments

Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Believe in your heart that something wonderful is about to happen.
nice gallery, I like all your pictures, but sassy is my favorite.
oh, I love the one of Allie in black and white!!

great shot and great work on the conversion. :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Thanks, Kimi and Judy. Allie is my youngest grandchild (I've got 8!), and Sassy is one of my truly sassy long-haired dachshunds. I'm glad you like the pics.
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Canon 40D; EF 100mm f/2.8 macro USM; EF 50mm f/1.4 USM; Tamron 17-50 f/2.8; EF-S 55-250mm IS.
Sunny, my gallery didn't look near that good when I started. I always left a few of my old things in there to remind me how far I had come. :lol:

I haven't even started on mine here? :oops:
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Great job, Sunny!

Congratulations on making a gallery! I'm working on mine!

Sela
Sunny, you have a wonderful gallery. I like everything but I'm drawn to your black and white photos. Very nice.

Anita
Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. S
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
Sunny,

Thanks for starting your gallery. I really like the B&W images and what you have done with them. The gallery is off to a great start and look forward to seeing more of your work.

John
Thank you, John. I'm kind of drawn to the B & W images, too.......I was pretty happy with the way Allie's picture turned out in black and white. I bet I spent a week playing with that photo of her, sketching, painting, whatever. So far, I'm all about copying techniques...haven't really ventured out from tried and true yet. The pumpkin challenge was the furthest I've ventured.....thought of that final brush thing all on my own. Big whoop! Oh, well, I'm having fun. Thanks again. S
Sunny
My Galleries
Sunny's 12 OF 12
10 posts Page 1 of 1