Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
30 posts Page 3 of 3
I am having one of those mental blocks on this.
Where do I find the code to copy ? I find the one that links it to the gallery but that is not in the form of a url or is it? I really feel dumb here!! Help. I know you are telling me the answer that I need I just can't figure it out.
Tina B
tina i had a real hard time with this also. go to edit signature highlight this http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/199788type here what you want it to say, highlight this whole thing. click on the button that says url . know it should show all of this from url thru url. After the first url put an = then preview to see how it shows.
Tina, the exact code for your gallery is in the white rectangle in my previous message. I'm copying it here again so you can see what I mean. It starts with the [url= and ends with the /url].

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/list_galleries.php?user_id=14656]Tina's Gallery[/url]

All you need to do is copy the entire line (NOT the "Code" and "Select all" part) and paste it in your "signature" area. ;)
PSE 8.0 - PS CS4 - IrfanView - PhotoFiltre - The GIMP
Maria thanks for jumping in. This was very difficult for me to get right. Hope i dont have to try it again. :oops:
You're very welcome! :)
PSE 8.0 - PS CS4 - IrfanView - PhotoFiltre - The GIMP
THANK YOU!!!
:D
I was beginning to think I was so dumb that I needed a new hobby. I still do not know how it works and someone else did it for me. I tried and tried and tired to do it if that counts. Thank you to all who tried to pound it through my head. Where would I be without all the nice people here? Hard to teach old dogs new tricks.
Tina B
tina do not feel like the lone ranger, it took me for ever and i still am not exactly sure how i finally got it. Just glad to see you got it.
Tina,

SO glad to see you have your gallery started. What a wonderful B&W of the moon. Look forward to seeing more of your images.
John
Thanks John glad to see you are over here. I always love what you have in your galleries. Things are starting to get easier.....I hope.
Tina B
ok I will give it a try. what size photos can we use in the gallery?

If you look at a photo in 'Large' format and right click on it to view properties, you will see the photo size as 820px max. If the photo is square, it will be 820 x 820. If it is rectangular, the max dimension will be 820. I would think that the largest size to upload would be 820 x 820. If your photo is larger, than it will be reduced by the server. If the photo is smaller than 820 in the largest dimension, it will loose clarity when viewed in the 'Large' format.
Joe

Joe's Place
My Zenfolio

Life is too short to drink cheap wine!
30 posts Page 3 of 3