Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Okay, I created my gallery and just updated with a picture of a baby Meerkat I took at the zoo last week!

http://www.prestophoto.com/photos/image/657608/19780

Now I have a question. Is there a specific size it's supposed to be when I upload? I'm still doing what I did over at the other site...I see it generates a thumbnail for a bit first. Is everyone else getting this too?
And then the picture looks small so you really can't see how clear it is...but I see below it says you can view larger. So I'm assuming that is the way to do it if you want a better view of the image.

Comments please just so I know I'm doing it right. :)
your total gallery is limited to 200 mb, there is no limit to the size of your picture, you get a thumbnail and you can click on small med large or original for viewing it differently.
Well, that makes it easy! Thanks for replying. :D
you are very welcome. I had a dickens of a time with judys little corner. nice gallery.
OK, I really shouldn't be on here. We still have a lot of "putting away" to do today, but I just had to comment on your photos, Norma. We took a much needed break from unpacking yesterday and went to the zoo. It was our first time. Aren't those meerkats so cute? We tried to get a picture, but it didn't turn out. I love your photo of the black buggy too.
Hi Norma,

Your gallery is looking great. I sure like the sketch of the car. Look forward to seeing more images.

John
grammom wrote: OK, I really shouldn't be on here. We still have a lot of "putting away" to do today, but I just had to comment on your photos, Norma. We took a much needed break from unpacking yesterday and went to the zoo. It was our first time. Aren't those meerkats so cute? We tried to get a picture, but it didn't turn out. I love your photo of the black buggy too.

I love those Meerkats! There were several families of them at the zoo! I have more photos of them (and one in particular is funny) so I'll probably upload more. I used to watch "Meerkat Manor" on Animal Planet but I had to stop after Flower (the leader) died (of a snake bite if I remember right). I was totally upset and after watching it from the beginning, I just couldn't anymore.
Love your baby meercat, Norma. It is so cute.

I don't watch Meercat Manor, either--just can't. But I do remember watching a nature film several years ago about a couple who are wildlife photographers who were photographing the Kalihari Desert in Africa. They both flew ultralight planes and had an orphaned meercat as a pet who flew with them wrapped up in a little clothing nest.
That's cute! They had their own little mascot!
Looking good, Norma!
10 posts Page 1 of 1