Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
12 posts Page 2 of 2
Hi Gary,
Nice to see your gallery up and running. It's great to view all the wonderful images in your gallery.

John
Thanks John,

Always look forward to seeing what's new in yours too. I think It's great that we can now display our images in much higher resolution. You just got to remember to copywrite them if you don't anyone downloading them and using them. I really don't care that much about mine, but someone like yourself who sells their photos might have to watch out. I did a scene with small bridge and stream I cropped it pretty good and with a difused glow effect when I went to go to 72 pix/in, the image just got lost (I don't think I'll miss the old galleries). I'll have to upload it once I find it again (still got to work on organizing my images).

I haven't really shot anything good since I lost my job a week ago... well I didn't really lose it. I know where it is. They just took it from me. I had a nice taste of justice when they lost their contract a few days later. I've already sent my resume out to the new company, but even if they hire me, they don't take over till the first of the year. Anyway I digress... I'll be taking a few days and traveling to the mid-state (Penn State) for a conference I shold find plenty of photo ops along the way. Hopefully I'll be posting a few when I get back.

Gary
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
12 posts Page 2 of 2