Updated your gallery and want folks to take a look? Saw a remarkable image in someone elses gallery? Post about it here!
12 posts Page 1 of 2
Tried getting on VioVIo site and can't. My guess is that too many of us are trying to upload our entire supository of photos all at once and brought the site to a screeching halt... I'm sure it will be back up soon enough. I for one will not try to upload more than one or two files at a time (at least from now on). It looks as if we have 200M of storage. Which is great. I don't plan on putting all that many in my gallery, but at least I think we can have better higher resolution.
Gary
D7000, D90, D200 ...and plenty of lenses.
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
Hibe wrote: trying to upload our entire supository of photos all at once

Sounds painful.

Two "p's" in suppository, by the way. ;)

-- Mike
Hibe, I was looking at the galleries and I was kinda embarassed to add mine. The galleries there are incrediable.
Hibe, Your avatar...Is that what you look like...If so we need a bigger tray of drinks...(just kidding)
Christell
Christell's Creations

PhotoSHOP, PhotoSHOP till' you drop...

A photograph is a moment frozen in time...

PSE7 & PSE8.....Nikon D60, D200 & D300
now that is funny!
Gary, gosh, that a pretty scary avatar! Hope that isn't you. :lol: :P

I haven't even tried to get any of my images up there...think I'll wait til the dust dies down!
I think its a great likeness of him! :mrgreen:
nkeevers wrote: Gary, gosh, that a pretty scary avatar! Hope that isn't you. :lol: :P

I haven't even tried to get any of my images up there...think I'll wait til the dust dies down!

oh Norma... nice house! :P
~kimi~
Gone Crazy... Back Soon...

Gallery ~ a la kimi

My Blog

kimboustany.com
Mike_P wrote:
Hibe wrote: trying to upload our entire supository of photos all at once

Sounds painful.

Two "p's" in suppository, by the way. ;)

-- Mike

Spell checker... that's what we need a spell checker. As for being painful, I did say upload... :oops:
Gary
"[i]Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.[/i]"
christell wrote: Hibe, Your avatar...Is that what you look like...If so we need a bigger tray of drinks...(just kidding)
Christell

That's what I look like only the day after one of your partys Christell... :lol:
Gary
12 posts Page 1 of 2